Pek Pek Diaries | Three some Hotness



After office hours one day I went to the nearest mall for dinner when I saw this lady standing on the ramp of the stairs. She was texting at that time and i think she’s waiting for someone. In passing I can see that she’s cute, sexy in white shorts, wow legs, about 5 foot 2 inches and in her 20’s. So i just proceeded to one of the fast food chains to eat. Then after eating i returned to check the lady, swerte! nandon pa sya nakatayo. So i decided to approach her and have a conversation. Sabi ko miss are u waiting for someone? She said yes and so the conversation goes. By the way she is Liza and I’m Jon. I asked her kung nag dinner na sya and she said tapos na. So after 20 minutes of conversation we decided to drink beer to kill some time. She told me ipakilala nya ako sa best friend nya (si Kim) and sure daw magugustuhan ko. So anyway after one hour dumating na friend nya and we left. The next day we started texting and I invited her for lunch. Sabi nya ok at isama daw nya si Kim. So we met for lunch and we had coffee sa Seattle’s Best afterwards. Si Kim nga pala 5 foot 4 inches (mas matangkad), mas maputi, maganda boobs, mas sexy – overall mas may dating sya compared to Liza. And so Liza is right mas gusto ko nga ngayon si Kim..hehe. Anyway hindi naman ako garapal sa chicks so I’m just cool and went on with the conversation. About 2:30 pm hinatid ko na sila since I still have to go back to work. Sabi ko if they are free on Friday gimik kami, they said txt txt nalang so I agreed. So when Friday came I texted Liza and Kim if okay sila for gimik – sabi nila ok sige meet tayo 9 pm. And ladies and gentlemen hindi ko alam na maging super swerte pala ako that Friday night.




Download the whole series below, just complete a quick survey.

http://linkz.it/dQx